What is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy?
Nikola Tesla discovered that electricity was literally everywhere and pervades everything, including cells of the body. As the first to demonstrate the restorative principles of electromagnetic fields, his research evolved over time into what we now know today as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy.
Over the past 40 years, researchers all over the world have studied the effects of PEMF conducting thousands of peer-reviewed studies. As a result, PEMF has been known for:
- Reducing, if not eliminating joint discomfort
- Stimulating bone growth
- An adjunct to treat post-operative edema and pain
- An adjunct to cervical fusion surgery
- Depression in patients unresponsive to medication
- Reversing the bone loss and muscle degeneration experienced by astronauts
What are the benefits?
Inflammation and discomfort are signs of cellular imbalance.
PEMF exercise is a safe and effective way to support cellular energy needs and has been shown to help with the following:
- Support the immune system
- Help relax muscles
- Provide support for the nervous system
- Support healthy lung function
- Help maintain blood sugar levels already within normal range
- Support healthy joint and cartilage function
- Supports bone structure